I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, April 21, 2008

HOLIDAYS AND THE ALLUSIVE DAVID O.

this was sooo gross...that thing in his hand is a pump and when you squeeze it..blood streams down the bones...he thought it was hysterical when it grossed me out..




the little angel and the pimp...
christmas loot and david checking out his goodies..i got a golf pillow for pedro..

this is where jackiesue rules the world...or at least my little part of it..


look how happy that kid is with her free book...















the bitch in the box is still there..im convinced she gets out and goes to polka party's every night.

yes, mommie's had her medication ....



my wall cover and my autographed picture of roy campanella.
annie and the mermaid...below the mermaid is buddhaboy's painting that he did for me
annie on her throne in front of christmas tree..
her royal highness, queen annie, ruler of everything. yes that is a heating pad she's residing on..
my best friend david..with his little budd's...chiwawa is pedro and the gray poodle is nelson(yes, after willie)


9 comments:

McRaven said...

Great photo's I loved looking at them. since I sent you two Willie paintings you might give one to your best friend...:)

Jan said...

I enjoyed the photos and especially the peek into the throne room of Jackie and Annie.

Nit Wit said...

We see who runs your house now.
You really should take more pictures of you.

tsduff said...

Love the pictures - however that cat sure has you hornswoggled... heating pad indeed. Man alive!

Big Tex said...

Cool pics. Your apartment is much cleaner than mine - of course, there are bathrooms at truck stops that are cleaner than my apartment, so I don't know how much that's worth. And yeah, Annie might be just a touch spoiled. :-)

yellowdoggranny said...

mcraven:not giving anyone my willie...mine ..all mine..
jan:yah, me in my recliner and annie in her pink princess bed..we rule..
or she does any how..
nitwit:i promise more pictures of me...will get babs to take some..yeah, annie is the boss..roasting chicken for her, heating pads, ice cubes in her water...
tsduff:what can i say..i love the little bitch..
cuz:you need to come down..try to make it for westfest...i always clean the house before i take pictures..ha

sageweb said...

Great pics, how did I miss these yesterday? Annie is adorable and you can tell she does not put up with anybody's shit.

LostInColor said...

great pictures. somehow I didn't see them this morning. stupid blogger.

yellowdoggranny said...

sage:she takes shit from no one..not even me..
lost:thanks think alot of folks missed them..