I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

.......GOOD NEWS-------BAD NEWS.......

I finally got in touch with Vince who said it would be easier to try and get the truck back from Wal-Mart so he could fix it here in West and not in the parking lot of the House of Satan...I said..'cool'...so we drive up there and yup per..it's still there..no one had towed it off or stolen it...I get behind the wheel to start it and it starts right up.what the fuck?.
But the noises it was making was scary..really scary..right off V. says.:"The good news is..it's not the alternator...the bad news is,it's the air-conditioner compressor...and it's going to cost a lot more than $50+taxes to get it fixed..."...I have just enough time to run in and grab my film and back out to the truck..V. says..don't get a ticket ..but haul ass back to West as it could blow...so like a bat out of hell, me and the trusty ole truck haul ass back to West..It was really heating up by the time I pulled up into my parking space..V. said don't drive it till we get it fixed..then he took me to the store, but it was already closed..so we went to Lula's and I bought him a 12-pack of Bud Light and a pack of Marboro Light's..keep him interested so he will come back tomorrow and help me fix the truck..
Which means that I will have to go to the bank and get some money to get her fixed...might ask for more than I need so I can get a new computer..which do I want and need more?...new computer or a bigger tv set with that dhvdq shit on it..wonder how much both would run me...???
Will have to thunk on this some more..
and by the way...the contest is over for naming my pussy..none of you win...thought about naming him Sooner...but he's just not a Sooner...so will name him what I have been calling him since I got him..."Litte Asshole"..it just fits..
Damn..there is a 'skeeter' in here the size of a huey and is eating me alive..
oh ..for a last bit of news..???..In Mission, Texas, police were tipped by some elementary school students than a ice cream truck vendor was selling $5 and $10 bags of marijuana from his truck...The man was arrested...
The kids said he kept saying"Want weed with that?"....

11 comments:

Heidi said...

Well, that totally stinks. Been through enough car problems the past year to know how you feel.

Auto repairs suck rocks!

mckait said...

how is your hand?

and holy shite woman, what a week..

what the hell.. sell the truck for parts, buy a used car and the tv and the computer....
today, my note from the universe said:

"It's not a matter of whether or not you can afford it, swing it, or handle it, kathleen.

It's a question of whether or not I can.

And I can.

The Universe"

so what the hell.. go for it!

yellowdoggranny said...

HMHH:..had to take out a loan on the truck a while back and every time i get close to paying it off..something else happens...but they will redo my loan and can get the money for the truck and computer/tv if i need it..just hate to do it..oh well...
Kath: hand still looks awful..from being in bandaids for so long the skin around the cut is all white and wrinkly looking..but it doesn't look infected...hopefully the truck will get fixed and i can go get stitched up...i like my life a lot better when there is no excitement...dull becomes me..

Unknown said...

In the last few days my TV and the house air conditioner have both died. When it rains, it poors.........

Allan said...

Remember Chhech and Chong's Nice Dreams?
Hope the hand is mending!

Anonymous said...

Gotta be the world's stupidest dope dealer. Gotta be.

texlahoma said...

Yep, had to be the A/C, summer's nearly here. If it were October, it would be your heater core.

Big Pissy said...

Man! Nobody ever talks about Hueys anymore!

Good luck with the truck! :)

Normy said...

Sorry about your truck... and your hand! Does your AC compressor just need a new clutch, or is it the whole damned thing just needing recharged? Those things can make an AWFUL racket when they're running out of coolant or the clutch is going bad!

Nit Wit said...

They also make a lot of noise when the barrings are going bad.
I noticed that the HDTV's from last year are on clearance to make room for the new ones, but if you don't get enough HD channels I can't see that it would be worth it.
I hope that the skin around the cut is getting enough blood.
If it's one of them bid skeeters I was told they are male and they don't suck your blood. They only have one goal in life, making more skeeters.
Gee, I saw an ice creme truck go by my house yesterday. I wondered why all those old long haired freaks were chasing after him. I thought it had something to do with him not stopping for the kids.
I still can't believe I missed one of your posts. I need to go back and find it. You passed up naming the cat Nitwit? Maybe a good move.

yellowdoggranny said...

junebugg:damn girl...tv and ac...that's the work of some sort of witches curse...
allan:considering...the hand is really healing nicely..
Jan:isn't that the truth..what a schmuck!
tex:no shit..but I would rather be cold than hot...oh tex..it runs sooo great..
big Pissy: I wondered if anyone would notice i slipped a huey in..good for you ...it's the military in us..ha
Normy:no it had plenty of coolant..and think it was the bearings going out..but as cheap to replace the whole thing..pully and all...especially seeing how it runs like a dream now..
Nitwit:I almost named him sooners nitwit ruby..but little asshole just fit him so good..it musta been a female cause it stung me..
the hand is healing nicely..I think..hell what do I know..I'm the one too stubborn to go to the drs..will go today and get tetnus shot..and have him look at it...
i saw an ice cream truck yesterday at the other apts and thought?>....nah...couldnt be...can't belive you missed one of my post..especially one about pussy...