I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7pvA4EHi08 So you can listen to this...while you go to 701 Tokio Road...at vpike.com...They don't have the apartments on there..but you can take the little man and go up and down the streets and have a virtual tour of West, Texas.. Pizza House of West is 505 W. Oak, but it only shows the North side of the street, so you can see Lou's which used to be the old Pizza House. If you go East on Tokio Road and across the railroad track and take a right you should be able to see the Westfest grounds. Or you can say fuckit and just stay home.
http://www.vpike.com/

7 comments:

sageweb said...

wouldnt work for me..I will try it on google maps..

Jan said...

I couldn't get it to work but enjoyed the music.

yellowdoggranny said...

I clicked on it and it went right to it..hmmm..

Patsy said...

Worked for me, but my speakers are bolloxed and I have no sound... :o(

Charlene said...

The YouTube link worked for me.

Intense Guy said...

Worked for me...

...it's so brown out there... has it gotten any greener lately?

..and I waved when I went by your place...

Intense Guy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.