I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, January 08, 2007

..............FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK..............

I am so tired, my back is killing me..I am still coughing up peices of my lung, the Cowboys lost, the Eagles won, the cat is freaking out and trying to escape, but the good news is....I am in the apt and everything is out of the old house..What a mess.. I have books from one end of the apt. to the other...My bedroom is done, the bath room is done and the kitchen is done..but the living room and the dining room are stacked floor to ceiling with books..I can only get 5 channels on the tv and they are fuzzy to say the least...I have to call cable to get them to come hook it up...I can't live with out my tv...and computer won't get here till the end of the week probably...If this was a email joke Me and Annie would both be pregnant.That is about all that hasen't gone wrong..Poor Annie, doesn't know what the hell is going on..but I did find out that she likes traveling in the truck...She sits right next to me on the back of the seat and looks at everything as we go by...She is so strange..She got out of the door while I was moving and went to the apt, next door and tryed to kick their dogs ass...actually she did kick his ass..he's black and furry and about 15 years old and he had the nerve to bark at Annie when I brought her over to the apt..pissed her off..she got out and went like a streak of lightning to his house and jumped right on his head...poor dog almost died of fright...So Annie and I are off to a great start...I watched the Eagles game last night and was screaming like a banshee...then remembered where I was ..When I mentioned it to David, he said I shouldn't sweat it..they are all old and wear hearing aids and probably never heard a thing..although he has already started taking bets on how long it will take for some one to complain about the loud music....Mostly from my truck when I drive up as I do like my oldies/goodies station loud..I met one of my neighbors today...I went to check my mail and left the key in the box..doh...so she brought it to me and introduced herself...Not all that interested in making any new friends..long as I have my original 6 people to tote my coffin when I croak..I don't need any more friends..Now if one of those dies..I will be turning to you guys to fill in..I think Sooner, Nit Wit, Leo, Justin, Jason, Sling, or Allan can do the job..Babs, Junebugg, Nancy, Lauren, Buddha Girl, and Ole Lady can orginize the party...along with Jblue, Carina, and Sue... Hell, that sounds like so much fun..I may not croak...at least till after the party....
Well, I will be back tomorrow with more time and a lot more rest..I have to go home and soak my back...Bought 4 lbs. of chilie meat and my can of Lone Star, so have to go make me some chili...wish you all were here to have some and maybe take a book or two...
fuckme....till I work for Mayflower...

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you have everything moved.
At least you can sit and rest, then just poke at what you have stacked to the ceiling and sort it when you feel like it. Or...since you are a pack rat...leave it...make for great conversation with the old folks when they drop by :)
I hear you about the friend thing...I always tell people that my friend list is full and I'm not lookin fer anymore...so bugger off!!

Anonymous said...

as casey stengall said "can't anyone play this game??"

losing to those chokers in seattle is pretty bad. i hate that prick paul allen. he of microsoft and ticket master monopolies.

Mama Kelly said...

Glad to read that your slowly settling in.

Wishing you well in the new digs

Blessings

Mama Kelly

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the move is pretty much over. I hate moving almost as much as I hate the Lions. . . FUCKERS!!

Good for Annie whippin' some smackdown on the pooch LOL!! I'd pay money to see that!!

You don't have to croak to get a party!! All we have to do is figure out how to get us all to West at the same time. Carina can ride with me (as long as she brings Cooper and Pedro!!). We could even stop and pick up Nit Wit. . . SHIT!! Me, Carina and Nit Wit in one car?? That's just a scary thought. . .

Get some rest. . .

HUGGSS!!

apositivepessimist said...

Skitch 'em Annie!!

You might not be interested in any new friends but still nice to have somebody that will sniff the air if they haven’t seen or heard you for a while. So that’s another plus in the moving.

So what the fuck am I doing at this party? I must be drinking the alcohol and smoking the pot ;))

Anonymous said...

I agree with apos, you do need people to organize and stuff, but you also need people to actually do the partying. And contrary to popular belief, I am pretty hilarious at parties. Maybe unintentionally, but still.

Tina said...

Happy New Year! Hope you get plugged in soon :) hehe that sounded funny

Cassandra said...

Yeah Annie! Kick some ass! She needs to establish her territory right away. I imagine you will too.

Anonymous said...

I'll be glad when you get "plugged in". I miss your comments, even the smart-ass ones!

Anonymous said...

good kitty! kick that doggie butt! glad the move went ok, although I am sure I missed why you moved. maybe donate some books to the local library? or have a bon fire?

Anonymous said...

I'd swear that everyone told you to be careful of your back. I know it's not possible to move without hurting it. I couldn't stand up straight the whole time we were moving. I have at least one slipped disk in my lower back to go with the four in my neck.

No computer until next week! What are we going to do when the library is closed?

I'm going to have to buy another bookcase for the books I have now.

I have a CD to send you with all sorts of software on it for your new computer including anti virus software and all sorts of other stuff. Now all I have to do is get to the Post Office.

The Cowboys lost? How could that happen? Ohio State was favored by 7 points in last nights Bowl game. There sure must be a bunch of bookies crying this morning.

You better watch out or Annie might get a taste for aged Dog meat.

Parties are fun but it sure is a long drive. I get scared when I think of who else lives in Texas. You know the Gump and all his Gumpetts.

Anonymous said...

I've missed you. Been going through some tuff times with Mr. Bruce, bastard.

I'll hold off mailing your package for a few days until your settled.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think you used that title before.

yellowdoggranny said...

ol lady:i have to make room in the dining room for my computer...then i will start on the books..ugh
ruby:man...that was such a heart breaker...I was so upset..i couldnt even get mad..
mama kelly: thanks...I need all the
blessings i can get..
lauren:...i still am laughing at annies little asskicking..and the dog still shivers when he sees me..knows i belong to the moster cat..
oh man..you and carina and nitwit in the car from there to texas?? someone would not make the trip ..ha..
apos:..hell, you are the intertainment...every one will chip in $5 to just sit and listen to you tell stories...and when it's all over with ..we will stand up and all give you a thumb up the bum...
josh: too bad we don't have the cyber paries like we used to do at the other blog with sooner and babs and crew...what fun that was...hey..i know your a partying dude..
tina: yup..computer supposed to get her by friday..yeah.....
babs:every since she got out and 'established her teritory' she has sat in front of the door waiting for a chance to get out and do a round two on his head..
tex:i miss the comments too...i just miss all of it..but by friday i will be on line *I hope*..and will spend the entire weekend catching up...
ss socks: again..i have to say...2 every 4 hours not 4 every 2 hours.
lavernder:yup going to give a bunch to the library, but when i told henrietta she said'i have heard THAT before.'..hmmmm..
nitwit: yeah, i never was any good at listening to anyone...but actually feel alot better today..i bounce back pretty fast for an old broad..lauren and carina said you can ride with them if they come to texas for the party..and if you come we will not let any of the gumpettes know...besides everyone should experience west by goddess texas once in their life...
football sucks..bites and blows..
nancy: want me to come to mass and kick his ass? im up for the drive..
miss you too sweetcakes..how ya been?
nit:I should make it fuckity fuck fuck fuck I,II,III, etc...

yellowdoggranny said...

ol lady:i have to make room in the dining room for my computer...then i will start on the books..ugh
ruby:man...that was such a heart breaker...I was so upset..i couldnt even get mad..
mama kelly: thanks...I need all the
blessings i can get..
lauren:...i still am laughing at annies little asskicking..and the dog still shivers when he sees me..knows i belong to the moster cat..
oh man..you and carina and nitwit in the car from there to texas?? someone would not make the trip ..ha..
apos:..hell, you are the intertainment...every one will chip in $5 to just sit and listen to you tell stories...and when it's all over with ..we will stand up and all give you a thumb up the bum...
josh: too bad we don't have the cyber paries like we used to do at the other blog with sooner and babs and crew...what fun that was...hey..i know your a partying dude..
tina: yup..computer supposed to get her by friday..yeah.....
babs:every since she got out and 'established her teritory' she has sat in front of the door waiting for a chance to get out and do a round two on his head..
tex:i miss the comments too...i just miss all of it..but by friday i will be on line *I hope*..and will spend the entire weekend catching up...
ss socks: again..i have to say...2 every 4 hours not 4 every 2 hours.
lavernder:yup going to give a bunch to the library, but when i told henrietta she said'i have heard THAT before.'..hmmmm..
nitwit: yeah, i never was any good at listening to anyone...but actually feel alot better today..i bounce back pretty fast for an old broad..lauren and carina said you can ride with them if they come to texas for the party..and if you come we will not let any of the gumpettes know...besides everyone should experience west by goddess texas once in their life...
football sucks..bites and blows..
nancy: want me to come to mass and kick his ass? im up for the drive..
miss you too sweetcakes..how ya been?
nit:I should make it fuckity fuck fuck fuck I,II,III, etc...

Anonymous said...

I'd be glad to carry one-sixth of your coffin. Er...how much do you weigh? :)

Anonymous said...

Cool - new digs for a new year :)

Congrats an' stuff. Looking forward to you gettin' plugged in too!

yellowdoggranny said...

Jan: I'll make sure you get the left side..my left titty is the small one...
beany: yup...I am really loving my new place....so cool...