I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

DOGGIES AND KITTEH'S AND FLOWERS OH MY

The illusive Prego..Who still runs under the bed when I come over..maybe one day.

Tina getting ready to do a dirt roll.


Dirt roll in progress.





Chewey and Dexter playing vampires.







Was taking picture of the flowers and bip there's ole Dexter..I had to put them in the sink so he couldn't get to them when I was gone. Jenny sent these for my birthday.





Wherz mai flowers go?





Here Chewey, Chewey...lets play.







Seconds before he reached up and flipped the basket over and bolted down the hallway.








I was playing laser light with him..









Going into attack mode. See my birthday elephant on the shelf from Babs..I love my african stuff..she gave me the african drum that the doll is sitting on last Christmas. The pair of black Masai on the right I have had for over 40 years.








Where's that fucking dog?













Good dog...











Gotcha !














I hate that fucking cat.












You can hide but you can't escape.




20 comments:

yellowdoggranny said...

my house is not usually this messy..but they had paper scattered from room to room, every garbage basket dumped in the floor and and magazines scattered every where..right now dex is trying to tip my lamp over..bastid

Blueberry said...

My house is always messy. Spending my week off trying to make room to walk in the junk room that used to be a 3rd bedroom. The 2nd bedroom is reserved for cats, and now the guest bathroom has been taken over by a cat. We can have any flowers or houseplants either. {sigh} Wanna spend the night here? You better like cats, and sorry... the guest tub/shower has a litter pan in it.

Cats rule.

Blueberry said...

Should say "we CAN'T have any flowers", not we CAN". That's what I get for typing before coffee.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I think your African decor inspires Dexter to believe he is a mighty jungle hunter cat. Look at those fierce laser eyes!

Big Pissy said...

OMG! I love all the pictures, but my FAVORITE is "gotcha".

Super cute!

Buzzardbilly said...

"Dirt roll in progress" started the snickering that didn't end.

Dexter strikes me as a cat who would enjoy the big fuzzy cat toy sewn to fishing line on a fishing pole. You can sit in your chair and cast and reel all day long and wear his little cat ass out until the sleeps fall over him, though you might want to wait until Chewey is asleep to play this game or critter pandemonium could ensue.

sageweb said...

Oh I loved it when Homer had his cat brother..they were so entertaining. I could watch them instead of tv..the problem was the mess they made.

texlahoma said...

I like the action shots of the dog and cat playing.

Jan said...

Dogs and cats are supposed to calm us down and lower our blood pressure. I'm waiting for that to happen and it looks like you are too.

billy pilgrim said...

i'd pay 45 cents a pound for a turkey and die a happy man.

Nit Wit said...

More pictures of your life. Always a good thing to see.

Intense Guy said...

:) You are certainly enjoying your little critter companions.

And those flowers from Jenny are really nice.

That dog is so durn cute!

apositivepessimist said...

HaHa…loved the slipper bait left in the hope of catching a stray Chewey.

Unknown said...

Nice blog with very nice pictures. Picture showing cattitude and flower looks awesome. Iflorist.co.uk

yellowdoggranny said...

i put lights on the tree today and he climbed the tree all the way to the top..little bastid..going to start with the balls and decorations a little at a time..and keep squirting him with the water sprayer till he gets the idea..yeah, right..

Anonymous said...

I need to video the cat and dog here...you'd love it.

That dog is adorable!

Allan said...

It doesn't look like he hates the cat.

Rae Macklyn said...

LOVE THE PICS!!! They made me smile. :-)

(Incidentally, this is RaeMack...I still need to reset the name in my Google account, so it may not show up correctly when I publish this comment).

rosemary said...

My cats talk too....I love the photos....Dex is adorable. have a wonderful Thanksgiving, JackieSue.

Unknown said...

Love the pics and the caps you put with them. Made me laugh.