I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, November 02, 2009

OH CRAP...I ALMOST FORGOT..MONDAY STUMBLES

holy shit!...I was doing my usual, puttering around in my Wild West Steakhouse and Saloon night shirt and drawers and was just starting to do a post on the dam news..All of a sudden I thought ...Oh shit! I forgot to do Monday Stumbles. The world as we know it will come to an end without Monday Stumbles...so..here tis'...yo Monday Stumbles. I love you with all of my heart..and part of my liver, if I had you in my mouth I'd spit you in the river..

















































































































































































































14 comments:

sageweb said...

Hahaha the pacman one is sooo funny..they all are funny tho.

Willym said...

I thought you had forgotten us... but you came through! You always do!

Yankee Girl said...

This might be the first time I am not the last post on a Monday Stumbles!

Pacman definitely gets my vote!

Jan said...

The Load you piece of crap has been me on more than one occasion.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That JW/vampire one was just too funny! And I like Sir Jowlfrey Farquat too!

Annie Jeffries said...

Funny posting. Excellent for a Monday, especially THIS one.

yellowdoggranny said...

I meant to mention on the post that the 'happiness is a tight pussy' one i had on a tshirt and wore it all the time..along with my I'm a Virgin, this is a very old tshirt'..were 2 of my favorite tshirts of all times.

billy pilgrim said...

i'm gonna go kiss a bull right now.

she had a very stressful halloween.

Rox said...

I had a t-shirt back in the day that said "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me" I love a good t-shirt!

I loved the one where the big dog was all curled up all over the cat. The look on the cat's face is priceless!

Kulkuri said...

Thank the Goddess you saved life as we know it.

Nan said...

Laughed out loud at the idea of a J/W vampire.

yellowdoggranny said...

tex, billy and others who might want to remain nameless..the old age and trouble with joints one is for you...

Nit Wit said...

I'm pooped too.

texlahoma said...

Bestowed a gift upon your lawn and Alf's problems with his joints are my favorites.