I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, November 30, 2009

OOPS IT'S MONDAY STUMBLES AGAIN.

I damn near forgot...I was up most of the night trying to keep Dexter from destroying West, Texas heirloom Christmas balls. I thought if I put them up high enough they would be safe...yeah, right. So I think I will declare Dexter the winner of the Christmas tree war. So far he doesn't give a shit about my Santa Claus collection, so they will stay out, but the balls will have to go. I may be able to leave the tree as he pretty much just fucks with the one bottom branch as it is out of range of my water bottle squirt gun. He attacks it from behind the couch. I have been letting him go outside late at night when there is no one around. He will run all over the fucking place and then eventually he comes in. Maybe he'll wear himself out....sigh*..fat chance.
We are going to have rain all week long and will be highs in the 50's and lows of 30's...So far it's not cold enough for me to turn the heat on. I just threw on my flannel shirt and put the snuggie on. Which thrills Dexter to death as he loves to hide under the part that hangs off the recliner and attack me. Well, things are A-OK here in West, By Goddess, Texas. I had a great Thanksgiving and the Cowboys won. Life is good.



























































Men and toys.











































































































































































14 comments:

sageweb said...

The Dogs in the car are hilarious!

Intense Guy said...

I love the one "Whats the Password".

I wonder how long its going to take Dex to mellow out?

yellowdoggranny said...

I like kiss meh butt the best..I don't think ole Dex is ever going to mellow out..I took off balls and just left the tree with lights..see how this works..psycho little bastid.

Blueberry said...

Dexter reminds me of our Alex, who lived to be 16 while we were still waiting for the mother of all cute little hell-beasts to "settle down." Never happened. Feisty. ;-)

Willym said...

We are seriously debating about the Christmas tree and since both the Hounds from Hell are jumpers the havic that could be wrought! We have to protect our Silver Balls... oh stop it, you know what I mean!

yellowdoggranny said...

blueberry: I just slammed my head on my computer desk...thanks for THAT....arghghghghghg
willym:i would have though they were brass...hahahahah

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Some great ones this Monday morning, YDG! Kisses to Dexter!

Jan said...

Either you find the funniest ones or we are both degenerates.

yellowdoggranny said...

heart:maybe he was from bc?
debrah:oh he loves kisses..
nitty:something that guy would be good at.
jan:we're both degenerates

Green tea said...

I have always heard that pets take on the personality
of their owners, :)

Buzzardbilly said...

I totally lost it on the Dung Beetles.

If Dexter is anything like my Screechy (aka The Academy Award Nominated Star of Stage, Screen, and Television Mister Burt Reynolds...and yes he requires the full Mike Douglas intro before he'll acknowledge me...he is a stern taskmaster), you'll do best to avoid any sparkly ribbon or bows on your packages. Screechy must eat the sparkly. Then I must clean sparkly vomit and sparkly poop until the holiday's done. It's a bow-free house now.

Have you tried giving Dexter catnip yet? If he likes it, he'll play like a crazy man, then sleep like a druggie. Screechy's been a Niphead since way back.

Rainwolf said...

Best ones yet. Thanks for the laugh.

Erudite Redneck said...

Dung Beetle bar! And the hungover pooch!

AngelConradie said...

Mwaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaa...