I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

MONDAY MONDAY...SO GOOD TO ME..STUMBLES










for all my canaderian friends..

for Babs






this cracked me up.





ahh, the 60's...before acid.























Sage, since you have so many animals dropping in for dinner.































there is a lot of that going around in my place with the dog and cat demo squad.
























Ruby.











Where's Odie?














































It's a bird it's a plane, it's Superdog.






























Did I ever tell you that in my grounds for divorce from asshole #2 I said the only thing we did in bed together was read and the only thing we had in common was we both liked the Cookie Monster on Sesame Street.? True story.












for Tex and Billy..












for Jan.
























For Ted.









Buddha_Girl















Nitty..









Yankee Girl.














to every fecking body.










In case anyone needs something besides Hallmark Cards.



11 comments:

Jan said...

I almost look forward to Mondays and your degenerate assortment of greetings to all of us.

The ballet shot of the Denver Broncos in their cute little tights is an image that will carry me through the week. Could they even know what they look like? Show them a mirror before the game and they can be reduced to tears of humiliation.

Intense Guy said...

I don't want to talk out of turn here - but I'm guessing Yankee Girl's daytimer doesn't say what this one does... just saying...

A little more thoughtful ones this week - the "remember me comrades," the "fine, just go," and the head rubbing doggies all made me go Awww...

I had to chuckle at the A-boot one though... :)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You've outdone yourself this week, YDG!

sageweb said...

HAhAhaha. Very funny with the neighbor dog sticking his head in..so cute.

Willym said...

Hay we dont tawk like dat! Eh! Well okay some of us do!

Love the Shcmuck one and thanks for the God one... its a favorite around here now!

Baci

Yankee Girl said...

You are hilarious! As is Intense Guy. I'm so glad you both know me so well!

yellowdoggranny said...

I loved the men in tights too jan..i laughed out loud..
intenseguy:think im a little down after no one but my on line buddies and babs remembered my birthday..sigh*
debrah:tanks..
sage:soon as i saw it i thought of you and the cat and dog coming over all the time.
willym:i loved the canaderian one..
yankeegirl:well, after the torn vagina posts I knew this one would fit you..ahahahahhaha

texlahoma said...

Thanks YDG, I had a bunch of comments in mind and forgot them all.

Nit Wit said...

I was going to comment earlier but the aliens showed up and the next thing I knew I was waking up 4 hours later. At least that God fella didn't show up.

At least I got to read the stumbles before they showed up.

Rox said...

Hilarious as always!

joy said...

Happy Monday.