I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

LOOK WHAT I GOT

Karl photo shopped my skunk egg picture with a candle...How cool is that?




This is the outside of my birthday card from Shady..on the inside it says "Attitude is everything."
cracked me up...

This card came with a t-shirt from shady with the warrior women on the front of it...It is so cool..She got it when she went to the Indian Powwow in Austin.




This came in the mail from my new friend Pat. I love this..


Dinner tonight at the new restaurant with Babs..I'm going to go get a Dublin Dr Pepper for my lunch..ha..

14 comments:

Jan said...

Did everyone know it was your birthday but me? Am I getting that disease where people forget oh look a butterfly

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You've probably explained this on your blog before, but what exactly IS a skunk egg? Now that I've seen this picture, I'm even more intrigued.

billy pilgrim said...

happy feckin birthday.

long may you run.

sageweb said...

Very cool...I hope your Birthday is going super duper well!

Big Pissy said...

So much awesomeness!!!!

yellowdoggranny said...

birthdays smirthdays..oh well..debrah, a skunk egg is minced chicken, minced bacon, onions, bell peppers, jalapenos 3 kinds of cheese wadded up into a ball and dipped into egg then flour and then deep fried..the flour is very spicy...it's so good, it'll make you cry..

Rainwolf said...

Looks like you had a great day :)

Nit Wit said...

Boy! Dublin Dr. Pepper and skunk eggs.
Life is good.

yellowdoggranny said...

I'm getting the skunk egg tomorrow..figured i'd already gone over my carb quota for about 3 days..

Intense Guy said...

:-)

*Hugs*

I got a good laugh at that "attitude is everything" card. :) Hope you enjoyed your special day!

rox said...

This post reminds me that I've lost your address and need it soon because this Canerdian Beaver will be mailing out Christmas cards soon!

Josh said...

Nice loot!

rosemary said...

Looks like it was a good day, had good food, cool cards, and just all around fun.....you deserve that and tons more!

texlahoma said...

Happy Birthday!
You're not getting older, you're getting better.