I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

NOONE UNDERSTANDS THAT I'M FROM WEST, TEXAS


Noone understands that I am from West , Texas is a group on Facebook. If you belong to Facebook, czech them out..It's a bunch of people from West who get to whine that no one understands West, Texas is not West Texas...pretty funny..you can stop by and tell them you know where West, Texas is because of my blog. What's funny is I was on the phone and telling Jenny about it and telling her the names of people on it. She kept saying "Oh I remember her, I punched her out in the sixth grade. Or she was in my Bible Class at the Baptist Church and she said Gays were bad and I punched her in the face." This went on for a couple of minutes and I said 'Damn Jenny, between you and your Granny, we've punched out the entire city of West.
Hmm, maybe Kathy's right...it is all my fault..

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genetics is a wonderous thing!

Intense Guy said...

Well, there are a lot of people that need punching out -

If you are done with West COMMA Texas folks.. you can start on West no-comma Texas...

Its a big state I understand...

Yankee Girl said...

That is simply amazing. I love hearing stories about women beating up people who deserve it!

CorvusCorax12 said...

well i know where it is now LOL

Kulkuri said...

I have passed thru there, but never stopped in West, TX. When I was trucking, I had several loads go to that area, one to the Evil Empire distribution center in Wacko.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sounds like you're cut from the same bolt of cloth!

Jan said...

Chick fight!!!

Blueberry said...

so this group is a place where you can find people you used to punch in the face and punch them in the Facebook. ;-)

sageweb said...

haha I am glad there is someone just like you..way better to have two.

yellowdoggranny said...

heart:oh as i say, the apple dont fall far from the grandma tree.
intense:i never punched out anyone that didn't need it.
yankeegirl:im keeping a list and marking them off as i go along.ha
twain12: people as far away as australia and italy, england and canada know where west, texas is.
kulkuri:you have to stop by the next time..im in the book..or you can to to family dollar and ask them where i live..ha..i'll buy you a kolache, a skunk egg and a dublin dr pepper.
debrah:she's so much like me..makes me laugh.
jan:'cept we dont fight like chicks..we punch, no hair pulling or slapping with us.
blueberry:basically yes.
sage:well, jamie is a lot like me also..and mojo (daughter) is just like me..so I have very strong genes..ha

Nit Wit said...

Leave it to the Czech's to settle in East Central Texas and call their town West.

From what I have learned there are a whole bunch of people in Texas who need a good punch in the face.

I wonder what old Fair Hair Perry will do after he gets his ass beat by that women?

I'm gonna try and take the boys and grand kids to see Avatar tonight. I just want to see those blue female tails.

Susan Demeter said...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree :)