I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, June 04, 2010

LADY TROJANS GAME

The Waco Herald Tribune actually had a nice article about the girls..Which is unusual as most of the time they never write about West...Them Bastids.. If you click on it it'll be big enough to read.
As you can see, I'm pretty fecking proud of them. Last night some of them found me on Facebook and now they're all going around saying 'CHIN UP TITS OUT'...and if you beat around the bush all you get is a beat up bush. I love them kids.

Oh..and remember on the West, Texas post where I talked about the house for sale on 14 acres?.I got an email from a lady that read it..Her husband just got a job in Waco and they are going to settle in West, as her mother is a West High School grad of '51. She found the blog..not sure where or how, but anyhow they are in West today to look at the property. I told her to tell the agent that if they buy it I want a cut out of his commission. Wonder if I should tell City Hall about this....? Nah, if they find me I may be forced to not say fuck so much...yeah, like THAT'S going to happen.
GO LADY TROJANS..

8 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What better slogan for a young women's baseball team than "Chin up, tits out"? I hope they are victorious tomorrow!

Jan said...

Yay for the ladies and their sexy blonde real estate finding cheerleader.

texlahoma said...

Cool!

Susan Demeter said...

Woo Hoo for the girls!!! :)

Nit Wit said...

If city hall finds out they will make you get a real estate license and charge you taxes and make you join the Chamber of Commerce and then you'll have to become a Republican fat cat. That's a fate worse than death.
Go Lady Trojans!
Funny how things you write get around isn't it.

Sling said...

Certainly,a finder's fee isn't out of the question..
HOORAH Lady Trojans!

Charlene said...

I see from the hardware cam the sun is out in West, Texas!

I'm crossing my toes for the Ladies!

No way they can take the fuck away from you, but some price fame I guess.

Intense Guy said...

You are such a grand influence on 'em.

:)

Maybe some of 'em will adopt ya for team mascot and you'll get to all the games next year...

Hmm.. a mascot... what will it be? a super sized chin? a nice big tit? or a beat up bush?