I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, June 04, 2010

T.G.I.F. AND THERE'S NO MORE WEDDINGS
































































































































































































































































































Bimbo Hand..showing off his neck brace.

















































11 comments:

jadedj said...

I once dated Fanny. Once.

Nit Wit said...

I love eating moist sticky muffins as long as they don't have any nuts in them.
I like the fig leaf one a lot.

Charlene said...

Bacon watches! My gosh!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love each and every stumble this morning! Each one is LOL-worthy. Keep yer muffin moist!

Intense Guy said...

I love the gossiping cows talking about the "artifical beauty" cow!

LMAO... :)

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaacoooooooooooon!

sageweb said...

oh the are all funny..I cant pick one.

yellowdoggranny said...

jadedj:fanny was a hussy..
nitty:you are so bad..yeah, i liked it too, but my favorite was the 2 old broads at the bar and the one night stand..cracked me up.
charlene:baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacon.
debra:there are some good ones..
i like the gay character on tv one too.
intense:yup..one of my favorites..but they were all good.
sage:what are you doing here? your supposed to be out kissing chicks.

Jan said...

I wish my computer would offer me wine when it fucks up.

texlahoma said...

Nice bike!

Sling said...

Bacon and wine..The two major food groups!

Mouthy Girl said...

The fucking bacon watch slays me. I have a group of students this year who LOVE bacon as much as us. It's a beautiful thing.