I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

LADY TROJANS ON THE FIELD

this is the girls with their medals. I love the happy faces even though I know they wanted that State Championship.

Some of the signs up all over town.

This is in front of the elementary school as you come into the main street of West.


Thats our great catcher.


the girls holding up the signs that were made for them.








happy faces...


goofy pictures..


Ashley Anz, our all-star pitcher.






4 comments:

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

What clever signs.
A girls place is at HOME ....
Using ones imagination I came to the conclusion.... BASE.
You go girls! You SCORE with me.
The team spirit these pictures capture, hits one out of the ball park.

Intense Guy said...

I got turned into one of those perverted old men and thought, I want to get to homeplate with ... well ... any of 'em!

Oops.

Your town really backs your babes! its great seeing all the support the home towner get/got!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Love those signs! The girls will triumph next year!

Rox said...

Americans sure love their baseball! :o)