I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TOKIO STORE... I couldn't make this shit up.

Some of these bikes are just fantastic. I only posted a few ..if your on facebook you can go to Raelene/Tokio Store and see all of the pictures. A shit load..Which is approximately 13 pounds more than a butt load.


Not a Bandido in the bunch. So my Bandido card wouldn't do me much good with this bunch.



Buncha fucking bikes.


I think this was a fund raiser for a biker that has cancer. Is that a cool car/bike what ever?



'Mo bikes.






I like the saddle bags..






yes sir, yes ma'am..anything you say.









I don't think he wanted his picture taken.







Nice tats.







My future x-4th husband.







All of the above are pretty much strangers to me...but below is Mark Williams in the center and my dear long time friend Mike
'Snake' Adamson..Inky's big brother.












The guy on the left is Dion..one of the best pool players in West and the Daddy of Preston who works at West Food Mart who I talk about..Just the sweetest best kid ever.






Of course no collection of pictures on West would be complete with out some great ones of Bimbo Hand. In this picture he's wearing his neck brace on his head. I'm sure there is a very good reason why he's wearing his neck brace on his head. Next time I see him I'll have to ask.






Bimbo and ?????












Bimbo singing karaoke...I think that is one of the 7 signs of the coming of the end.








and he's SO earnest.









Bimbo and his girl.

One of these days I'll do a interview with Bimbo..Get him to tell you some stories. He has many.







13 comments:

Big Pissy said...

OMG! Bimbo is AWESOME!!!!

PLEASE interview him!!!

p.s. I'd like one of those car/bike things for my next birthday, please. Thank you! ;-)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Nice bikes! And I like Bimbo's fluorescent T-shirt that glows in the dark while he's singing karaoke!

sageweb said...

Wow some of those bikes are super cool. Love the photos!

Intense Guy said...

Yes, there is no doubt in my mind Bimbo has some mighty fine stories to be telling.

Did you get to go for a spin? Any side cars?

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

Very colorful in the nicest sense of the word. LOL :0)

Woozie said...

Get up there with Bimbo and do some Sonny and Cher. Babe, I got you babe...

Charlene said...

Old bikers never die!

Rox said...

Bikers kind of scare me but I think they are cool! You should have seen me at the ZZ Top concert. I was certain old Billy Gibbons was going to start singing "One of these things is not like the other..."

yellowdoggranny said...

bigpissy:bimbo is the most rare of rare in west texas...undescribable..ha
isn't that cute?
debrah:everything about bimbo glows in the dark.
sage:i didn't even show most of them..there was one with king kong and fay ray on it..one had dead heads, one had spiders..so cool.
intenseguy:it's all about timing..if you get him when he's sober, he's boring..if he's too drunk, he makes no sense..just have to time it just right.
shitunot:colorful...the right word for them.
woozie:i have never been drunk enough to sing kareoke and since i dont drink any more..no way.
charlene:thank the goddess.
rox:these are 'weekend bikers'..very safe.

Jan said...

What a great collection of bikes and riders. Interesting how the bikes are so colorful and the bikers wear black.

Nit Wit said...

A lot of pretty bikes. I'd be afraid to take them out and get them scratched.
Bimbo is someone who everyone wants to know more about, but your right timing is everything.
I was kinda wanting to know a little more about the nice young lady with all the tats. She looks healthy.
That's why in 1967 in Arkansas some young ladies in my circle kept dedicating songs to me as the dirty old man.
I was 11 years old.

Heff said...

Funny pix !! And thanks for clearing up that whole shit vs. buttload matter.

Shitload > Buttload. Got It.

I've been confused about that for YEARS.

yellowdoggranny said...

jan:i always think the same thing..the bikes are all flames and designs and colors and the owners r all in black..ha
nitty:yu and your young ladies..im sure rose would be interested in knowing about your love for tats.ha
yeah, bimbo is a walking story book.
billy:you know..he does ..ha
heff: im sorry you have had to go thru life not knowing the difference between buttload and shit load..that kind of stuff is taught to us at our mothers knees here in texas.