I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, June 28, 2010

MONDAY...the beginning of another week of giggles.

another day...another buck.72
For Nitty because I now acquaint him with farts..
















for Dexter




Debra






Bob







soccer fans










scooter










jan










Ruby






all pets that saw my dye job.











Wendy













I have the hots for Putin







Tina



Homer












Intense guy





















Tex and Ted










all of us






Rosemary
















Elizabeth




me







Willym














Debra and Rain








Anissa



miss healthy pants












jaredj












all dogs in texas and oklahoma






Patsy





Jobsanger




Pat

12 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love the photo of Basement Cat whispering into the ear of that innocent looking little cat, leading it astray! Ha ha, and that crazy guy mall-walking at home!

My name WAS Female, I shit you not! said...

dem was all good
the world is alright
it's Monday again :0)

sageweb said...

Yay you make me smile

Jan said...

Eating has lost its joy for me when my dogs look at me as though they would love to help me fit into my jeans a little better.

Anne Johnson said...

You would have thought from the bird racket in my yard last night that my cat was attacking from above.

TheWayfarer said...

I love that 'cats ATTACK FROM ABOVE one *lmao*...Damn, just damn!

"Banzai!!!"

Charlene said...

I had no idea chocolate Cheerios was a health food. And here I've been eating the plain ones!

yellowdoggranny said...

i think i used up all my back log of stumbles this week..need to get some more.

Nit Wit said...

I didn't dood it.
That last picture of the cat makes me feel a little better about looking into Dexter's eyes.

Intense Guy said...

I like the ice cube doggy...

And yes, Go to the Mall!!!

LMAO!

Willym said...

Oh my god Nora does the same thing as that daschie - she just wants to save me from over eating. It must be a bred trait!

rox said...

Jazz hands! Love it!