I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

WHAT DO YOU LOVE ABOUT TEXAS...


this wasen't my idea..but think it is a good one..mentalhealthrn said i should blog on what we love about texas...and as for me...the thing i love most about texas is:....the clouds...we have the best damn clouds in the world...I can't tell you how many times I have been driving in my truck and spotted some glorious looking cloud and will just pull over and get out, lean my chubby ass up against the truck and just cloud watch...people used to stop and ask me if everthing was ok, did I have truck trouble, etc. but by now they all know Jackie is just cloud watching...(she's crazy you know)...and one other think i like about texas...the texan's ...we are a special breed of people...sometimes that is not a good thing..but most of the time...its wonderful...big hearts..

No comments: