I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, December 30, 2005

BUSHIES.....


Found on AOL this list of forest gump's bloopers and you were to vote on your favorite...Now am I nuts here or what(ok, we know I am nuts but this is a different kind of nuts)..but isn't it fucking scary when we are so cavalier about the fact that our president makes so many fuckup's that we not only joke about them, we even have polls to see which one is the best fuckup? JUDAS FUCKING PRIEST. Enough to piss of the pope.That said..here's the list..but before we get to the list of forest gump fuckup's...I declare the expression "Brownie,you're doing a heck of a job."...our expression for when someone does something so stupid, it is beyond the pale of stupidity...we can vote on that later..

the first one of course is the brownie quote...they get better...or worse...

"Those who enter the country illegally violate the law."..describing illegal immigrants .
"In terms of time tables, as quickly as possible..whatever that means.:"...on his schedule for passing social security legislation .
"This notion that the United States is getting ready to attack Iran is simply ridiculous and having said that, all options are on the table."on invading Iran.
"I think I may need a bathroom break.Is this possible?".in a note to secretary of state Condoleeza Rice during a .sept. U.N. Security Council meeting.
"Brownie, your're doing a heck of a job.:"

I can't pick...they are all just soooo good......or bad,as the case may be...


I am not sure I am going to be able to take this for 3 more years...not without doing jail time for protesting, giving the finger to him, threatening to kick his ass or tresspassing with the intent to tar and feather...
fuck me till it rains

2 comments:

Scottish Toodler said...

I get mails everyday from people who used to be Republicans. Everyone hates Bush and Rove. There are people who are devoting their lives to bringing them down (usually payback, so honestly I don't think they are any better). If you check out my email inbox blog and look for the entries "P" you will see a whole bunch of anti Bush and Bush-shit.

Astronaut said...

Great stuff i have got one in one of yesterdays posts. http://lifeinthenightmare.blogspot.com/2005/12/blog-post_29.html