I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

PETA PUTZ


I know that most of you are animal lovers and don't wish to see them harmed or mistreated and believe that PETA is the group tp save them. A nineteen year old PETA staffer has legally changed his name to Kentucky Fried Cruelty.com.
He changed his name in support of the PETA's anti-KFC campaign...Why didn't he just change his name to "Fucking Idiot?"..It would be much easier on all of us..I think PETA has become a bunch of nazi's that take great pleasure in terrorizing company's that don't toe the line.I am against PETA for one main reason...They don't believe any pit bull should be saved and advocate putting them down if they have been rescued from a fight.That is their policy...I would like to state that they can kiss my pit bull loving ass...I think they should be put down...They have already moved all the pits out of Denver or killed them...Oh, yeah, that's really compassionate...I bet they voted for forest gump.
fuck me till I arf.

1 comment:

Scottish Toodler said...

I live with a half pitt half rott and I think from what i have seen is that these dogs (who are fearless) need constant attention and supervision. They need to always feel connected. Their main desire is to please you. THat is all the care about they are so loyal. I think the abuse they suffer is so awful. I don't think they are good around babies or small children though. And they need strict obedience training. I like Pam Anderson and some stuff Peta does, but they are overall a little nutso.