I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Friday, June 10, 2005

HOUSTON, JACKIESUE..HAS PHONE


Which is a great thing as I give great phone...I havent had a phone in so long that when it rang I almost didnt answer it because I thought it was the tv..My son called and said he was going to get me an answering machine because I was so fucking old and crippled that by the time I got to the phone he would have already hung up...and drove over...My son Thom is so funny...he has been the funniest kid ever since he was really little..Once when he was about 6 I looked down at his feet and said Thommy, you have your shoes on the wrong feet( I swear now that he did it on purpose for the laugh) and he looked down and stared at his feet for a long time and then looked at me and said:"but these are the only feet I have."..i havent been able to pin anything on him since he was in diapers....

No comments: