I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

TOWN MOURNS THE LOSS OF ITS ONLY DEMOCRAT


jjackiesue D_______ passed away yesterday evening while watching the Presidents speech about Iraq. "As well as we can figure she just went up in flames." said Leon Gerik, local volunteer firefighter."I think they call it spontaneous combustion, but I'd never seen anything like it before. "Mrs. Eloise Stroder was questioned by the police as she had called them to complain about the noise, cursing and furniture being tossed out of the house by Ms. D_______. "I have heard her yelling and screaming at the tv before when the President was on, but nothing like tonight, she just went crazy. The last thing I heard her say was "the Iraqis had nothing to do with 9-11 you ignorant, noaccount motherfucker."..man, she was just so mad at him.."Other neighbors when questioned said they saw her standing in the door way tossing out furniture and then she threw out the tv..."Then the next thing we saw was her bursting into flames", said Mrs. Stroder as she wiped away a tear..."it was just awful, poor Jackie, who is going to take care of her dogs and cat?" When her son arrived he said he wasn't surprised. that she had gotten a lot worse about the President every since he got reelected. said he wasn't  President, he was a fucking thief. Visibly shaken her son wept, she always wanted to be cremated, guess she saved us about $1,000. She wanted her ashes to be scattered on a patch of blue bonnets...so we will keep what's left of her in a KFC box until spring and then we will obey her last wish.."On being notified by her family, her blog friends were all saddened to hear of her death.."Well, at least she went out in a blaze of glory, too bad she couldn't have taken Forest with her", said her blogger friend Soonerfan78...At her family's request, in lieu of flowers please make donations to the election of Kinky Friedman for governor of Texas....

1 comment:

Elizabeth John said...

Moving and Storage Services My spouse and I arrived here via a different site address, and I thought I'd take a look around. I enjoy what I see, therefore I've decided to follow you. I look forward to returning to your website.