I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

SLEEP, MY KINGDOM FOR SOME SLEEP


i dont know what the deal is but didnt go to sleep last night...at all..finally about 12:30 I was reading a book and fell asleep and my head went down on my book and my glasses read pressed up against the book and now I have the imprint of my glasses on my face..red marks on nose ...reminds me of when i used to drink and I would buy that last six pack to take home and would sit on the floor by the coffee table and watch tv and drink those last beers.would wake up 3 hours later with ring imprints on my face from passing out on the six pack...
I have always had trouble sleeping, but seems like it is getting worse...I usually get 4-5 hours sleep and then stay up for a day and a half...or two..sucks..my daughter called the last time from san fran last night and was 12:30am and she said are you asleep? I said, are you kidding..??? she was telling her friends about how much I read and by working at the library I had checked my account and since I have moved back to west I have read over 6,000 books..in 10 years...that doesnt count books I get from friends, garage sales or gifts from family...I have read more books than anyone in west...seems like I should be one hell of a lot smarter...She said all of her friends were impressed with all the books I read...and not one romance novel in the bunch...not that I am against romance novels...It is just not something I enjoy...I refer to them as heaving bosoms...well, as we say in texas....I'm fixing to go to the library...read all the books I had checked out plus had about 5 more that I had got at garage sale..going to donate them to the library...ya'll come back ya'hea

No comments: