I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

MAD AS HELL PART 5


"oh fuck, where's my cat? What have you done with my cat..??? You sonsabitches, where is my cat?" "You know, you haven't stopped talking since I came here? You must have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle." said Dick..."Look you old fart, you better get my cat or I will rip your nuts off and feed them to you". "Ok, ok, dont get your panties in a wad, we took him to the war room."..."you are fucking evil, you know that?and who are those two guys fighting over Rocky? "Cheney with a sneer says "Gentlemen.Yoy can't fight in here.This is the war room."..."Man, you guys are just fucked up, you know that?"....Well, noboby''s perfect."...
Jackiesue grabbed up Rocky who was spitting out human skin and ran for the door..-Chaney yelled at her from the doorway"Can I borrow your underpants for ten minutes?" "You are one sick bastard" screamed Jackisue."MMMMM-HMMMM! This is a tasty burger"..
"Come on Rocky, lets head on back to Texas.."
to be continued...

No comments: