I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

GRANDMA IS BABYSITTING THE KILLER PITS


Jamie is having some problems with the fence at her house and until I can get over there tomorrow to help fix it the babies are spending the night with grandma..They are also in the process of tearing up the carpet in their house so they needed a place to stay..Jamie stayed long enough for me to stuff her full of grandma's killer chili and for her to talk to her aunt mo when she called from san francisco..they had a great chat while the dogs went fucking nuts smelling everything in the house..and of course Rocky had to assure them that if they sniffed him he would use cat karate on them and kick their asses..he is not afraid of any ole wussy pit bull ...after Jamie left I was sitting in the big chair watching tv and reading forever odd when china the female who weighs about 55 lbs crawled up in my lap and fell asleep...kilo who weighs 65 lbs..layed down right across my feet..so I was trapped... I finally convienced them that they would be ok if there was at least 1 foot between us...she is pretty nervous and is pacing the floor and resmelling everything...kilo being typical male is right in the middle of my bed sound asleep..think she is waiting for me to go back to the big chair so she can sleep in my lap again...so will sign off and go to the big chair and ease her anxiety...
fuck me till I have fleas..

8 comments:

Nit Wit said...

The dogs must figure that the closer they are to you the safer they are from Rocky.

I'm a little worried right now. My boys dog Libby hasn't gone more than 10 feet from me all night. The last time that happened I got an ambulance ride to the hospital.

Feeling OK now though. :)

Denise said...

When I'm a Grandma I'm gonna tie the grand kids to a tree and feed 'em pork chops.
No...not really.

I wish you were my Grandma...or Mom...or even my next door neighbor.

BriteYellowGun said...

JackieSue, this has nothing to do with anything but I had to tell you, everytime I see the commercial for that new movie coming out, "Hoodwinked", I think of you when they have the granny on there say "I'm not like regular Grannies!" I think someone may have modeled that character on you!

Linda said...

Damn Jackie between you and Sooner today I've had my belly full of laffs and I am truely grateful...shows me I'm in a better mood at least for this hour anyway,lol. Just the thought of you with 55lbs of pitbull in your lap and 65 lbs. of more pittbull at you feet just cracks me up...hey I just "tagged" Sooner, lets see what he does *evil laugh*

JDaaris said...

My daughter has a pit bull, and he is a sweet, sweet dog; one thing though, he is constantly on the move, wandering around, licking, wagging that powerful tail, but restlessly moving around the house... is that typical for the breed? He's no pup, either. Take care, hope you got/get some sleep!

Lisa said...

what a good grandma you are for babysitting. my sister has a dog who weighs about eighty pounds and insists on crawling up on my nephew's lap while he's trying to use his laptop. my nephew being the sweet kid that he is, puts his computer on the table and lets the dog sprawl across his lap. i don't know how he isn't crushed.

texlahoma said...

That's kinda funny,our big pit/mastiff that we call Bob is really named Kilo Bob. My son named it Kilo but my wife doesn't like (the metric system or something) so we call him Bob.

Cassandra said...

Ahh....sweet puppies