I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

GAYDAR-RAIDIO


Thanks to Kevin I am listening to gaydar-radio...I wasen't sure my speakers would work as sometimes they do and some times they don't..and when nothing popped up..I thought well, no radio..and then blast...it started up and like to have gave me a heart attack..hoooboy...ha...It's bouncy...I finally figured out how to turn the sound down before I woke up the dead guy who passed away in the house and comes out to haunt me every now and then.If my granddaughters come over and find me listening to this music they will never let me hear the end of it..as I only listen to golden oldies..and willie and waylon...(bang bang my baby shot me down is playing...hooooboy..It is sure not sonny and cher.)how come the music all sounds the same..that ole 80's disco beat...do you realize how hard it is to type while doing the hussle from the waist up..?yes......this is fun...
Im preparing my list of questions to ask Kinky...Like how can you be friends with george w and be for gay marriages? and what difference does it make if he's for gay marriages.texas has already passed a law making it illegal. he can't change the texas constitution..even if he made it to governor..texans won't let him change it..I am beginning to think Kinky has feet of clay...Like I said..I will find out tonight for sure..ok, Iam out of here..have to go check the mail...will let you know the outcome of JACKIESUE VS KINKY..
fuckme till I boogie oogie

8 comments:

Unknown said...

So where is this music you are listening to? I might try it myself. Hope Kinky is a grand old dad and not just another good ole boy.

Cassandra said...

I stopped by to feed your new pet.
I have a feeling you will win in the battle of Jackiesue vs. Kinky... just try not to make the man cry to much, ok?

tazfan said...

Huh? What'd I miss?

texlahoma said...

Ditto what pj asked.
Stupid Oklahoma voters passed that law too. I think I convinced one person to vote againt it. When will people realize oppresive laws are not only wrong, they are very costly to tax payers. Republicans want to lower taxes but they are usually the ones behind such laws!
(I know I'm preachin' to the choir about Republicans.)

Linda said...

Was told you had a new pet, come by to visit. When you see ole' Kinky let him have it with both barrels. Find out exactly what his story is..Then Tell Us!!!! hugz, Linda

Linda said...

awwwwshit granny shoulda known you'd get the itsy bitsy sider and call it Sooner,lol. Funn to play with, he he he

dom said...

Awwwwww all you texans are missing out on wonderful weddings like Sir Elton John and David Furnish NOT!
Boogie on down there Jackiesue .... next time leave the link to a radio station :)

Scottish Toodler said...

I love to clean to dance music!! I have agree with Babs on Kinky vs jackiesue-- dont' make him cry!!!