I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

IM FIXING TO HEAD TO WACO ....


AND BEARD KINKY IN HIS LAIR

I am all duded up in my black jeans, red West, Texas t-shirt and blue converse tennies..I actually put make up on and spiked up my hair..Look like a porky pine going to a barn dance.The radio station is gaydarradio.com..given to me by Kevin..click on the side where it says hear now or play now...?? instand radio...I am trying to find my local radio station that plays on the internet too and can't figure it out..My friend David O. is coming over, going to try and talk him into going with me..but he is worse than I am about getting out of the house one he is back in West..He works in Waco and has to drive it back and forth 5 times a week at least so he is not eager to go back just to see me raise hell. He has had ring side seats for that event many times over the last 25 years..so it isn't any thing new..fresh blood is only difference. I sure hope Kinky doesn't disappoint me and force me to draw blood..If worse comes to worse I will slip him $5 for a cigar and will vote for a Democrat. Will let you know what happens...
fuckme till I am a write in...

2 comments:

Rena said...

Hi
I met you at the Kinky thing. Good blog. I look forward to seeing what you have to say about his answers to your questions.

Scottish Toodler said...

I cannot wait to read more!! I am actually going in order so that I don't leapfrog ahead in the story!!!