I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

FIRST DATE


When I was 16 I married asshole number one...he was 19..We were married for almost 8 years. He was my first major boyfriend and only one I had sex with. So when we seperated and I filed for divorce I was out in the single world at the ripe ole age of 23 and I still had sort of old fashioned ideas about sex.I would not have sex with anyone until I was legally divorced.About 6 months before my divorce became final, I met a really nice guy and we dated.We had dinners, dancing picnics with my 2 sons..It was really nice..But no sex...Poor guy was about to chew nails and I was ..well..pretty damn horney myself as I had not had sex in about 13 months or so...but no sex till I was divorced.....nononono...Finally the day came and I got my divorce... I was a free woman...I called Donald( I am calling him Donald, because for the life of me I can't remember his damn name) and he asked me out for dinner..I spent 2 hours getting ready..(normally I could get ready in about 20 minutes).He picked me up and took me to this very nice resturant for a lovely dinner..We were gazing into each other's eyes, touching each other, grinning like fools and just lusting for each other..Finally after about 30 minutes the waiter cleared the table and asked if we would like to see the desert menu when I decided that I had waited long enough and said:"No, I think we will skip desert and get right to the fucking." And ole what's his name is still trying to wipe the grin off his face.

8 comments:

Cassandra said...

LOL!!!
Dammit, you made me buy some Bluebell ice cream again!!!

Jack said...

Damn, I like a woman who knows what she wants, and ain't afraid to say it! ;-)


(BTW -- I think Ann hit the nail right on the head, too!)

BriteYellowGun said...

How I long for simpler times like that!

texlahoma said...

Oh, you rocked his world!

soonerfan78 said...

Thank you for the wonderful card and the freindship bracelets, you are so sweet and thoughtful, I appreciate you so much and love ya too, Paul.;)

Rocky (Racquel) said...

Jac, I laughed so hard and so loud when I read this I think the neighbors called the cops!

You are awesome!!

Scottish Toodler said...

MMMMMM... nice dessert...

tazfan said...

Oh how I wish I was like you.If I could be so blunt, and open. I admire you greatly. I think I am now a fully paid up member of the JackieSue fan club!!!