I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Monday, January 23, 2006

EFFEXOR.....SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!


My daughter Maryjo, who lives in San Francisco is being taken off of effexor and is now taking depakote(spelling?)..but in the mean time she is bouncing off the walls.....when she called me today and was crying and describing what she was going through I freaked, I said it was almost word for word what some of you have been discribing on your blogs. That she wasen't loosing her mind, that it was the drug...She would tell her boyfriend what was going on and he was not sympathic and just doesn't understand that it is not a choice...she can't just 'cheer up' or 'get over it'....I wanted to fly to s.f. and kick his ass...Good thing I am too poor to fly up there or he would be removing a size 7 converse out of his ass right about now..dipshit..and although I don't like discussing Mojo's problems I have to say this or I will go nuts..She is sober 19 months....fragile like a peice of china...hanging on by a thread...her boyfriend has been with her for about8-9 months(not sure )...so he knows...he fucking does know...his mother is in hospital for alcohol problems .very bad..dts,tremmors, etc..so Mojo is trying to be helpful with them(family ) with what they need to know, what to do, not do, etc...so asshole calls her up and says to meet him at house they are going to box up her liquor and take it away from the house..plus 2 days before she explained to him she felt like she was 2 days from drinking...was in a very fragile place...and he has her go to his mothers house and pack up bottles of whiskey, vodka, etc...bottles and bottles and bottles of them..hid all over the house...etc...and he didn't understand why she was upset with him and why it should be a problem...JUDAS FUCKING PRIEST. I swear to the goddess it is taking all I have to keep from just not paying the rent this month and fly to San Francisco and ripping his fucking head off and shitting down his neck.....bang my head......................................
Wow...do I feel better or what...?????? well, not really, but it did help.
I emailed babs and asked her to write to Mo as I know it will help her to talk to someone that is going thru what she is going thru and not feel like it is just her and she is going insane....I am also going to send her to babs sleep/meds blogsite too...if anyone of you are going thru the effexor withdrawls like she is...please email her care of me as I am sure it will help..
and to show you what knee jerk reaction I had to her phone call..I immediately when to the store and bought 3 1/2 gallons of Blue Bell....wish I could send some to her...
fuckme till I churn out rocky road...

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

Poor girl. I hope she responds or reads my blog or something.
Effexor is evil!!!!

Nit Wit said...

I don't think SF is ready for a pissed Jackiesue. If you go they might have to declare a state of emergency and call for Federal help. Then Forrest might find out you left Texas and close the border so you can't get back home.
Bet that boyfriend would learn to think before he opens his mouth and says something stupid. Of course that would be after the shoeectomy surgery.
Also, the airlines would never be the same. :)

BriteYellowGun said...

Wow, he sounds like a jerk. Most men are though so you can't fault him for that. Poor Maryjo. I hope she's feeling a bit better since you posted this. And if that Blue Bell helps you, with that "sweet Texas air" and all (LMAO!), then you go for it granny! You know, being in San Francisco and all, does Maryjo have a "fag bangle" to chum around with? That ALWAYS helps!

Scottish Toodler said...

This drug just sounds evil!!! I hope she is better!!!