I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

KINKY BY GODDESS FRIENDMAN


I am going tomorrow to Pappa Rollo's Pizza in Waco(shudder)..For sure my granddaughter is going and hoping for more..Will call up the troops tonight..and tomorrow. Got an email from Mary Duty who with her husband Roland Duty are the owners of the pizza joint...She said they were working on organizing somthing big enough that Kinky will come and also his buddy Willie Nelson..There's a pair to draw to. In case you haven't been following closely...Kink(my nickname for him) is running for Governor of Texas on the Independent ticket.the last person to run and win Governor of Texas on the independent ticket was Sam Houston....quite a stretch back..
I am almost to the point that I want anyone to win except good hair Perry..But since the granny intered on the independent ticket I also don't want her to win..she can't make up her mind what she is...first democrat, then republican now independent..good hair Perry also started out as a democrat and went republican...going for the bucks I guess...I hope Kinky wins, which will be hard as he doesn't have (as we say in texas) a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of ...Even if you don't live in Texas and can't vote for my "dressed in black, hat and all,cigar chomping potty mouthed candidate"..you must check out his web site and see what all the fuss is about...he says things like" may what ever God you worship, bless you.." gotta love him...I will give full up date tomorrow after I return from sincity.Waco...(all them Baptist's)
Kinky Friedman.com
some times I just feel sorry for folks that don't live in Texas and get to experience this shit for your ownself...

2 comments:

Scottish Toodler said...

THE Kinky Friedman? The comedian/singer???

Cassandra said...

Is Kinky running on the democrat ticket??