I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

THREE THING SURVEY....(WOOPEE)


Thank you missy babs..(or your third name)hehe

3 Names I answer to:
mom
grandma
jackie

3 parts of your heritage
irish
english
french

3 things that scare me
George W. Bush
people finding our I can be scared
heights

3 of your everyday essentials
my dallas am newspaper
my crosswords in the dallas am newspaper
blogging

3 things you are wearing right now
night shirt
jeans
house shoes/socks

3 of your favorite songs
midnight at the oasis
walking after midnight
harlem nocturn

3 things you want in a relationship(other than real love)(that's a joke right?)
someone who has same political beliefs
a dallas cowboy fan
non smoker/drinker(figure if I have those three I can whip him into shape)

2 truths and 1 lie(in any order)
I love george w bush and think he is the greatest president ever
I have a stange but compelling sense of humor
I am a better friend that I am a parent

3 things about the opposite sex that appeal to your
they have dicks
sometimes they smell so good you want to sit on their face
did I mention the dicks?

3 of your favorite hobbies
crossword puzzles
reading
blogging

3 places you want to go
ireland
australia
south pole

3 things you want to do before you die
die? Im going to die? fuck no one said anything about dieing...
have sex with brad pitt
have sex with craig bierko
have a three way with brad and craig

ways you are stereotypically male/female
you have got to be kidding right...
I have a vagina
I have tits
I have to sit when I pee

fuckme till I have a 3-way

8 comments:

Cassandra said...

LMAO!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Three way huh? LOL

Unknown said...

I saw Kinky on 60 Minutes last night and I liked his independence. I think I would vote for him.

dom said...

LOL Jackiesue !!
Your songs have a insomniac theme to them :)
You should be pleased to know I have removed the word verification thingy from my site as qvvzygfuck was really pissing me off !

ps what's 3 across ?

Lisa said...

LOL. can't imagine which one is your lie.....

Pat & Reg said...

You are frickin' hilarous jackiesue!

Rocky (Racquel) said...

heehehe

So many of us have visiting Ireland as one of our wishes, maybe we should all cross the pond at the same time and Leo and Ruby can put us up!! :-)

Scottish Toodler said...

ROTFLMAO!!! YOU ARE THE GODDESS!!!