I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

SOMETHINGS ARE TOO HOLY TO MESS WITH


I received a comment from reg about Dr.Pepper...he said he knew some people in Texas that drank Dr.Pepper hot with lemon, that it sounded gross but it was pretty good...Reg, there are certain things that you shouldn't mess with and DR.PEPPER is one of them. Would you put ketchup on a t-bone steak,(if you do please don't tell me about it)mayonaise on ice cream, broccoli on peach cobbler, peanut butter on a hot dog?NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! And you don't heat up Dr.pepper and put a lemon in it...Now Im not saying there is anything wrong with anyone that would do that to Dr.Pepper, but any one that would do that to Dr.pepper should be horse whippped..Heating up Dr.Pepper and sticking a lemon in it makes me react the same way I reacted when I read about Ozzie Osburn peeing on the Alamo...made me want to kick his ass..some things are sacred...like the Alamo and Dr.Pepper..they are both totally Texas...I have adventually forgiven Ozzie for peeing on the Alamo only because I know he was a drug abusing alcoholic and when they get sober you must try and be understanding of their wrong doings while under the influence..I have asked people to forgive me for the things I did while drunk, so I had to do the same..So the only way I can forgive those people who heat up Dr.Pepper and stick a lemon in it is to pray that they were wacked out of their mind on pcp and Jack Daniels and they promise never to do it again..

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

I don't care for the lemon in it.

You've never heard of hot Dr. Pepper before??? Are you sure you are from Texas????

*ducks and runs*

Cassandra said...

You need some more candy bars and a hot Dr. Pepper....

mwhahahahahahahahahahaha

Scottish Toodler said...

I sure hope you never run into those poor misguided SOB's!!!