I'm a liberal pagan living in West, Texas. Yes. That West, Texas.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

MO' SUFF I THINK YOU MIGHT NEED TO KNOW


I was reading my dallas am paper today and in the medical section there was something that I think might be of interest to you suffers of winter blues, depression, etc...was a question, answer to some dr. Basically it was about an article form aarp( dem bastids)..that says low winter levels of vikamin D can contribute to seasonal affective disorder (sad).( I swear I did not make that up)...The experts suggested 1,000 to 2,000 IU's of vitamin D daily and that it helps....so...there..
also alerted people to the fact that if you take coumadin and drink cranberry juice that it will thin your blood and that you should be aware of that...so ..there...your alerted...
be alert..the world needs more lerts..
also for you dog owners..don't know if you spotted this on the news but Diamond dog food which produces country value and professional dog food is warning dog owners that they are recalling these dog foods as they have a toxin in them and are killing dogs by shutting down their livers....as fast as one feeding...so be aware of these products...they will replace the dog food but they can't replace the dog so check your brand of dog food...diamond is the brand jamie feed's her dogs, but she didn't want to drive all the way to waco to get some so got jupe's dog food instead...lucky for her..
and just for shits and giggles..
WAR REPORT..........

THE ARMY ON MONDAY BEGAN MOVES TO EXPEL ABOUT 80 RESERVE SOLDIERS WHO FAILED TO REPORT FOR DUTY MONTHS AFTER BEING MOBILIZED FOR THE WARS IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN.THE PROCEEDINGS MARK A TURNING POINT IN THE ARMY'S STRUGGLE TO CONTACT, TRAIN AND DEPLOY THOUSANDS OF INDIVIDUAL READY RESERVE SOLDIERS, WHO HAVE SERVED PREVIOUSLY ON ACTIVE DUTY BUT HAVE NOT COMPLETED THEIR EIGHT-YEAR SERVICE OBLIGATION. SO FAR, MOBILIZATION ORDERS HAVE BEEN ISSUED FOR MORE THAN 5,700 IRR SOLDIERS....
heehee...fuck me till I go awol...

1 comment:

Nit Wit said...

I can't take vitamins right now due to my other pills. Pritty bad when you get a bad reaction from taking vitamins, besides I am taking 13 pills a day right now and thats about all I can manage.
So far I'm safe from recall, I got out 13 years ago. I'm just waiting till the get harder up for cannon fodder and come after me. LOL :)